NEED LEGAL INFORMATION?
The Law Library & Public Legal Resource Center can help....
Joseph P. Molinari Supreme Court Library
Located at Otsego County Courthouse/193 Main Street/Cooperstown, NY (607) 547-5425
Hours of Operation:
Tuesday & Wednesday
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Closed on State Holidays
A Law Librarian CAN:
- Assist you in locating legal information
- Direct you to self-help books on a variety of legal topics
- Provide sample forms
- Provide instruction on computer resources such as Lexis and Loislaw
- Provide general reference services
- Make referrals to other agencies
The library is open to the public; all are welcome. Arrangements can be made for a group visit beyond the posted hours. Currently the library does not lend books or materials. Copies can be made using a coin operated copier, and printing from the public access is free.